It is an opportunity for potential clients to meet someone from JCID to discuss how we might be able to work together.
What will it involve?
In essence, it is an assessment of:
- The nature of the client’s requirements
- The client’s lifestyle, tastes, likes, and dislikes
- The physical area(s) under review.
- The client’s reasons for deciding to consult an interior designer and their expectations of the potential relationship
Where will it take place?
Almost always at the client’s home or place of work (if the proposed project is workplace based). Occasionally, it may be necessary to conduct the initial consultation by telephone or email.
How long will it take?
The first meeting should be completed in about 30 minutes
What feedback will be given?
As part of the free consultation, JCID will provide :
- a basic outline of how we envisage the work we can do in response to the client’s requirements
- a guide to our costs for doing so
What happens after the free consultation?
There is no obligation for the client to enter into any contract with JCID. But, if a decision is made by the client to proceed, JCID will submit the necessary ideas, plans, estimates, etc., to move the design process into the next phase.